cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate Netflix on Volt Ultimate

shaz84
Joining in

Just adding myself to the list of people with Ultimate Volt but no Netflix activation email.

I have had no activation email, there is no activate button in my account pages and my Virgin box only gives the option to sign in or open a new account. 

14 REPLIES 14

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi shaz84

Thanks for posting in regards to Netflix issues with your Volt package, we appreciate the confusion and you raising this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

We have help here for Netflix via Virgin Media, we also have some advice on the forums here that may help also.

If you still need assistance please let us know. 

Rob

Hi,

Still no luck with Netflix.

No activation email received and no link on My Virgin Media.

Hi shaz84, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that there is an issue with the Netflix. 

Can you join via the set top box and let us know if it allows this

Have you raised an IT Ticket?

Chris

Hi,

I have tried the set top box and it gives 2 options which are 'sign in' and 'Join now'. However, I cannot do this as I should be getting the activation email from Virgin with details of how to sign in as it is part of my package.

I don't know why I need to raise an IT ticket just need Virgin to send me email of how to sign in to Netflix as advised in email when I signed up to Virgin's Volt Ultimate bundle.

Regards,

Shaz84

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @shaz84,

Thanks for coming back to us about this issue. When you access your online account, can you tell us what you see? 

There should be a Netflix panel there that can help you activate the services. Take a look and let us know how you get on.

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

As mentioned before there is no Netflix panel.

shaz84_0-1678468218734.png

Thanks for coming back to us shaz84, please could you click on the 'Entertainment services' link and let me know if that has the option there to activate your Netflix account. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi,

I couldn't find anything under Entertainment services.

shaz84_1-1678487413746.png

when I clicked on 'Add it here'

shaz84_0-1678487363392.png

Thanks for coming back to us Shaz84, please can you try one more thing. Please can you clear your browsers cache and try to access your online account again to see if the option becomes available, if it doesn't work and you haven't received an email to activate the service then we will need to raise this with our IT support team to have them investigate the issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L