Menu
bungle2020
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How exactly is a bereavement transfer supposed to work??

I needed to change the account name from someone else's to my own, so a couple of weeks ago I email them a transfer form. This morning I received a phone call from one of their team to confirm that I wanted to keep the phone line and only wanted the Talk More Anytime package removed, which I confirmed. Then she said she'd action that straight away. I just received an email confirming the transfer, but account number at the top of the letter is different. The last digit is different from that of the account I have. Is that right? Also, I've logged into the account online that I've had access to for some time but the Talk More Anytime package is still showing?

0 Kudos
bungle2020
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How exactly is a bereavement transfer supposed to work??

I think it's all sorted now. I tried registering online with the new account number (after receiving a further confirmation email) and it linked the new number to the old account log in, and now it is showing what it is supposed to.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi bungle2020, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with this. Are you trying to register with an email address which has been used on a old account? If so can you try another. Are you looking at moving the emails from the old account to the new one?  Chris

0 Kudos
bungle2020
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's sorted now. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi bungle2020, thanks for the message. We are glad to hear that this is now resolved. Please let us know if you need anything? Have a good day. ^Chris

0 Kudos