Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How do I cancel services and reduce my price without calling?

We have the TV and Home Phone, we never use them but we're paying for them. My friend told me he was paying £28 a month for 350mbps Broadband, right now we're paying £71.... I wanna cancel those two services and pay what he is paying.

I just don't want to spend hours on the phone. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I cancel services and reduce my price without calling?

If you can't get through on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response, but it may take a day or two at present. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The text service is rubbish, they take days to answer then if you do not answer straight away you have to start the whole stupid question answering process again. I have a similar problem, been trying to get through on the phone for over a month now. resorted to the text service numerous times and still no where...............

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI AliO66, thanks for contacting us regarding. The text service will be able to pass you to the customer relations team . ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm just gonna request to cancel the whole service, it's easier. Maybe if Virgin could be more customer friend in future with a service that lets you up and downgrade, I'll come back.