Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Help Disconnecting All Services

I'm moving on the 31st of June. Wi-Fi and TV come as part of a bill package at my new place and I don't have a landline so I don't require any of my services. I need to cancel them but the website is really unclear and nobody is answering when I call. Can someone help me out? I really can't afford to be paying two sets of bills when I move.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help Disconnecting All Services

Hello

With regards to account issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Can you suggest any days/times when they don't have a high load and may have capacity to reply please, Mike?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Best time I would recommend is first thing in the morning i.e. 8am

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks