cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has this incorrect bill been cancled?

Worryfree
Joining in

On 26 October 2022, I received a bill via email amounting to £76.50, the breakdown is £20 shortfall from last month (September), £7.50 late payment fee and £49 for October. I have always paid my bills in full and on time each month for years. I have paid £29 each month since the renewal of the contract in July 2022, and therefore there should not be any shortfall or late payment fees. The outstanding amount is a mistake.

The contract renewed in July 2022 is £29 for 18 months, and therefore, I should have not received the £49 bill in the first place.

On my VM portal it said the £76.50 is due now, but I have called on 26 Oct 2022, one of the manager confirmed that it was a mistake and had been removed.

Please fix this problem for me, many thanks.

27.10.2022 £76.50 paid.PNG76.50 mistake bill has it been canceled 23.11.2022..PNG

2 REPLIES 2

Worryfree
Joining in

76.50 mistake bill has it been canceled 23.11.2022..PNG

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Worryfree,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to see that you're facing some billing issues at the moment! 

I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see what happened and if this has been rectified as you've been advised.

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs