cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going to cancel

Dee6666
Tuning in

I am sick of your appalling customer service. 3 times in 24 hours I have had to deal with broken English idiots. Once by live chat and twice by phone. Wanted to change my package due to price increase email. Twice I have been put on a higher package which on phone/live chat I was told the amount I could afford yet when the contract came through it was higher. The third person I spoke to this morning, I hope understood my anger, he says he has put me back on my original package, will cost me a little more as new contract but within my range. I know I will get an email soon with the hopefully confirmed deal and if it isn't what has been agreed AGAIN I am cancelling everything. What is making me nervous is the change hasn't been made yet, I'm still getting channels that are not apart of the now 3rd time sorting package, yet the other two did the change immediately. Why does it take so long to reduce the package but seconds to increase. I want to speak to an English ear not these Indian call centres that are scripted and broken English and a terrible connection. I also want details of the complaints department cause if this is not resolved I will take this further. Discussing customer service for a customer that has been with you for nearly 10 years. The quality of service has massively gone down hill. Quick to ring and pester and push new deals on my though when already on a deal. One person also tried to get my partner to do a deal even though he isn't named on deal. Sorry for long message but hope you understand my frustration and hope for a resolution.

7 REPLIES 7

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dee6666

Thanks for your post 

Sadly as a Forum Team we can look at the account but not make any changes 

If you are happy for me to confirm what was agreed on the last call I can do 

I can also send a copy of your new contract out as well 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security to do this
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dee6666

Thanks for those details 

I have checked and the package you agreed to was correct 

I have just requested this to be sent by email for you

Also a paper copy will be sent 

The price increase of £8.50 is extra to the package price 

Gareth_L

I don't understand. 

The contract I have agreed to is £86.25 for the next 18mths and it will stay that way. Are you telling me it isn't going to be now? 

The reason this started as I wasn't happy with the price increase which virgin said to contact by 10th Feb if not happy and it's all gone mad.

Why have the cinema channels not been taken off as this is not part of the package, when will they be removed?

Check the contract when you get the email to see if any discounts are scheduled to disappear in 6 months time.

Hi Dee6666

I will have a look at this for you and reply back by Private Message as it will contain account information 

Gareth_L