Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Free Gifts - Awaiting for DHL to deliver

Hi,

I joined Virgin in August (broadband and TV) and selected the Ring Doorbell and Amazon Show 5 as free gifts.  I since received a few emails from Virgin confirming that i was now eligible for them and they would be shortly dispatched etc.. The latest email i received was on the 24th of Sept saying they would be dispatched the following day and to allow 72hrs for delivery and i would  also receive a message from DHL... 

Since then i have heard nothing? 

Its not very clear on your website how and who I contact in relation to this? 

I did try to ring a number on Friday but this was directed to billing and it was taking abn age to answer, in the end i gave up.

Anyone any ideas where to ring/email?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free Gifts - Awaiting for DHL to deliver

Hi ghems75,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out regarding your missing Gift with Purchase. I hope you're enjoying your services aside from this delay!

We should always advise that any hardware would be dispatched 28 days after installation and to allow a further 14 days for delivery to be completed. As you've already had an email advising that this would be dispatched, I would certainly have expected this to be with you by now. I'd also like to apologise for the difficulty you've had in locating relevant information, I'll be sure to feed this back for you.

In order to chase this up for you, we'll need to clear account security to confirm relevant details for me to pass on. We'd never discuss sensitive information via an open platform so I'll send you a private message now. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Rachel,

I haven't received a Private Message as yet though?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Same as most folk on here. Waiting for delivery or even a confirmation email about my delivery of doorbell ring and Amazon show.

Last contact with the resolutions team was told my goods would arrive yesterday. 7th October.

My original date for installation was the 15th August 2019. Then another email to tell me installed date would now be 19th. On the 19th installation pack got sent to wrong country. I live in Scotland and pick up was London England. Virgin had to cancel my order then reorder only to be told no free gifts. I argued my case. Awarded the free gifts as stated in original contract. Free gifts would be sent out 28days later. Take 14 days to arrive.

My next installation date was 22nd then changed again to the 24th August.

Installation arrived on 23rd and installed myself.

After my conversations with resolution team. Told I would received gifts by 7th October.

No email to confirm dispatch or any communication.

Very sad. Unhappy customer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Sorry about that, ghems75. Please take another look and you should find my message.

Welcome to our forums, Stephenangus and thank you for commenting. I do apologise that you've also been experiencing trouble in receiving your expected hardware. As your account was activated on 23rd August, I also would have expected you to receive this by now.

I'd like to complete a deeper investigation into your case as well, so will send you a private message to clear account security and discuss this further. Please take a look at the pruple envelope in the top right of your screen to respond to my message.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free gift not received

Hi,

When I place the order on January 20,2020,a pair of jbl headphones was included in the order but which I did not receive even today. Can someone help me with this. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning @gabivali04 

A very warm welcome to the forum, We are glad to have you around. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with receiving your gift with purchase. 

Please could you confirm, have you received an email confirming when they will be dispatched? 

Kind Regards 

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hello  Zak_M,

I want to thank you  for the email and that I'm sorry for the answer so late, but you should know that I did not receive any email with the reward even today. I have the email from Virgin Media web team with the order I made and I took two screenshot that I send. Thank you. 

Screenshot_20200718-182821_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200718-182837_Gmail.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the information.

This looks like an order summary, did you receive an email confirmation with the listed contract as well? 

If so, was the reward listed here? 

Thanks, Emily. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hello Emily

Yes, that's right, I took a picture with the confirmation of the contract and with the reward JBL Live 400BT wireless  headphones that I haven't received even today. I actually called the customer service and asked when the reward would come, after which I was told it would come in March, but unfortunately I did not receive anything. Thank you.

Peter

0 Kudos