cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgotton Password and Account Number

MaccyF
Joining in

Hi

I  need to log in to my Virgin Media online account, but have forgotten my password.

I also do not have any paperwork with my account number or area number on it, and cannot find the welcome email that would show this.

How can I find out my account and area numbers so that I can recover my password?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MaccyF, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I would love to help you gain access to your online account.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MaccyF, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I would love to help you gain access to your online account.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

MaccyF
Joining in

I have managed to find my account number in the first 8 characters of my direct debit reference. I found my area code by googling for a list, so have now managed to log in.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MaccyF, thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R