cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password when I want to talk over phone

tommason41
Joining in

Hi, I have forgotten my virgin media telephone password! Are able to tell me how to recover it please? Regards Tom

4 REPLIES 4

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @tommason41, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and I'm sorry to hear that you've not been able to issue the correct password when speaking to our team.

If a customer is not the account holder for the services, we would only be able to send a letter to the account holder, to the address where the services are installed.

However, if you are the account holder, and are not able to pass data protection, secondary questions can be asked.

Are you the account holder for the Virgin Media account? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David, Thanks for your message.

yes, I am the account holder.

regards

Tom

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @tommason41,

Thank you for your response. Thank you for letting us know. 

I will send you a Private Message to confirm further details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum post. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @tommason41,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm glad to hear that you've been able to get in touch with our team and have your security password amended.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're happy to assist! 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs