Menu
KarenC64
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Finally got all info needed and still can't sign in!

So after waiting for my password reminder by snail mail, getting hold of my ancient email address I signed up with and trying to access my account, it's still telling me I have the wrong username/email address or password, but Virgin have, quite literally, just told me what they are so how can they be wrong? It's way harder to access Virgin than it is to access my data on the inland revenue site and my bank accounts! Please please please someone help me! Oh yes, I had caps lock turned off and entered from scratch, not using predictive text...

Thanks in advance for any help!

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Finally got all info needed and still can't sign in!

How are you trying to log in? Webmail? A mail client?

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
KarenC64
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just trying to log into my account on the website. Something has just come up and I have to leave the house for a couple of hours where I'll be in an internet black hole so please don't think I'm ignoring you if I don't reply 🙂

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Okay so that makes sense.

You have a "My virgin media" password, an email password, a Virgin Mobile password (if you use that) and a Forum password.

At a guess they have, in their ever efficient manner, sent you the details for the wrong account.

What are you trying to log in to?

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
KarenC64
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kippies 🙂 

I've been trying to get into my My Virgin Media account. I didn't have a forum account when I asked Virgin for my details so it should be the right password that they sent by snail mail.

I've been trying to get into it for weeks, between full time work and caring for my son the rest of the time who has a mystery illness and being ill myself, I wish something would just go right!

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like a bit of a mare round your house ATM...

Ive quite a few little people kicking about so I empathise.

If you have your email address that you signed up with, do you have access to that account?

If so will it let you request a reset?

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos