cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra amount on monthly bill

Helpme222
Tuning in

Hi can someone from VM contact me about my monthly bill?? It has an extra amount on each month that isn’t showing yet comes out as a direct debit!!! I am also with O2 and have tried the helpline phone number which is absolutely useless…… yet another reason to be peed off with VM

9 REPLIES 9

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is there a description on the bill relating to this extra amount? What is the extra amount?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Helpme222
Tuning in

Hi can someone from VM contact me about my monthly bill?? It has an extra amount on each month that isn’t showing yet comes out as a direct debit!!! I am also with O2 and have tried the helpline phone number which is absolutely useless…… yet another reason to be peed off with VM

Hi @Helpme222,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that there appears to be some confusion and a dispute with some payments. If these payments are taken via Direct Debit then we would only take what's detailed on the bill. Are you saying that the value taken via Direct Debit is different to that of the bill amount?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Is this a private reply, not on the forum? 

My monthly bill is £82 and shows on my VM bill, yet another£18.50 comes out every month on the same date but doesn’t show??? Gone back for a year at least. I can see my O2 account clearly and they are different amounts, why is this happening and I want repayment if this is incorrect.

As mentioned above we would only take what we have agreed on we wouldn't take any extra unless you bought PPV boxing or sporting / movies for example.

You mentioned there is a £18 charge could this be from your O2 deal for example? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I don’t know why it comes out, but it’s £18.50 each month and says on my bank account Virgin media, we have 2 mobiles with O2 which we can upgrade so I’m sure they are 2 years old. Maybe I’ll stop the direct debit and see who shouts first. Can you look into it further please. Also like to add the phone options are an absolute joke, just sends you texts about your account, 

Okay no worries , let me send you a PM and we can take a look into this for you. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad we have managed to get this resolved, do keep us updated on this. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?