Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

End of contract

Morning

How do I find out when contract actually ends and retention deals .

Thanks Gary

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: End of contract

Hello

You can loggin into the website with you primary email address at https://my.virginmedia.com/home/signIn, once there click on the link thats says contract.

Regarding retention deals that can only be offered over the phone use the option thinking of leaving.

Regards Mike

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.
I dont work for VirginMedia all opinions are my own.
39 years in IT.
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Retention deals

Hi

Contract due to end next month ,what ate virgin like for retention deals .

Gary 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retention deals

Hi Gary06028, thanks for getting in touch.

It would be best to speak with the teams on 150/ 0345 454 1111 so they can check your account & make sure you're on the best deal possible - please keep us posted with how you get on.

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Pretty rubbish when I spoke to them. My contract is going up due to the end of my first year discount. They offered a tiny discount on what my new deal would be. Better off going elsewhere where you can get tv, broadband and line rental for the same price rather than just broadband.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Well what a bunch of bloody **bleep**ters ,cant believe a company this size are so poor .rang to get a deal git cut off ,no problem will call later .

Recieved e mail that I have a deal in place it says from 29th Sept after last bill of £89 my monthly payments thereafter would be £59 ,but pdf file says £94 a month ,called and asked what's this all about and he said £59 is to cheap but as I see you have een offered it and we will honor it and sent info to manager to be approved and gave me a reference number if I had any problems .

Anyway 5 days later I call to see what's going on as had no confirmation and this person didn't know what I was on about and cant see the offer (the other person did 5 days ago)he said e mail the email i received to [MOD EDIT: Email address removed] his manager to ok it ,tried 3 times to send but no such e mail .

Totally **bleep** off with these muppets .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gary06028,

Sorry to hear about the conflicting information you've received.

I'll send you a Private Message, please reply back to it so I can take a look at your account and see what has been applied.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I will ,it's not what's been applied to account now ,on the 7th the person I called could see the e mail which was sent to me. But today they couldn't lol ,I have the email saved for proof ,shame the address I was told to send it to does not exist ,fraud and lies 

0 Kudos