Menu
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 11 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: Do Virgin still want their customers?

As I said, when was the £27 credit added, before or after you re-contracted?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 12 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Ernie_c I had the £27 credit on my prior contract and it's been added to my new contract, the screenshot is taken after my renewal pack, can you just accept that I'm in receipt of the Sky Sports Pause credit. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 13 of 19
Flag for a moderator

I have no idea who is correct but you still haven’t given information that is pertinent.

1. Date of £27 credit applied.

2. Date of re-contract.

I suspect 1 is before 2 and you will only know next month whether I am correct (you get no further Sky pause discount) or what you have been told is correct (you continue to get the Sky pause discount).

I’m not trying to argue with you but it is clearly stated that new customers can’t pause Sky Sports and it seems logical to me that, in fairness, neither should you, given the VERY generous discount you have been given.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 14 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Ernie_c..... You're either on the wind-up or have got a huge chip out of your shoulder, my contract negotiation was a one on one deal, I've no doubt people have got better deals but I'm happy with what I've negotiated, as for the Sky Sports credit surely you can see that it's been given because I'm not receiving the service, and when the live sports restart then my £27 credit will cease, now I'm fed up with your stupid comments and that's the end of anything I'll be repeating to you, you think you know it all but obviously you don't. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 15 of 19
Flag for a moderator

you are receiving the service. Vm are contracted to delivery the channel to your box. You have skysports so they have fulfilled the contract. The content on that channel is down to the provider.

And I make sense that if you agreed on a new contract with sky sports when no live sports were being shown that you agree that is what you wanted. Its not the same as the sports being cancelled after you took the contract out. This time you knew sky have no live sports and still bought the contact knowing that,

I'd guess VM wouldn't discount it for you renewing just as they wont for new customers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 16 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Apcyberax...... Like you said you're guessing, and guess what you're wrong also.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 17 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Time will tell but significantly you have not yet confirmed the two dates I requested.

For a final time, I doubt you will get further Sky Sports credits.

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 18 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Ernie_c just to update you, you were completely wrong and I've logged into my account and the Sport pause discount has been added to my ongoing charges today for next months bill, be nice if you could do something that Dominic Cummings couldn't and apologise for giving me false information, lol. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 19 of 19
Flag for a moderator

I was told it I'd have no option other than paying the £40 more,    handed in notice and got called the next day was offered same package for £10 less.   Its amazing that they can't offer deals before you hand in notice it leaves a bad taste for loyalty. 

£50 swing in price is for just handing in the notice..     Amazing I agree there terrible or at least the one I spoke to was. 

0 Kudos