cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusting customer service

marksut74
Tuning in

Absolutely disgusting customer services. After waiting a very long time to get through (for the third time), I had difficult hearing and understanding the sales representative. After being charged £245 for only 6 weeks internet only service, I was assured to get me excess refunded and have this confirmed this via email. As a single Father, I'm annoyed this happened to me over the Christmas period. It's shocking how bad a multi million pound company can treat customers. I will escalate this further and most definitely wouldn't recommend them whatsoever.

2 REPLIES 2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @marksut74

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that this has happened! 

I can understand how frustrating this must be, especially happening over the festive season! 

I'm going to send you a PM now so we can look into this a little further, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

I'm having exactly the same problem. I have never experienced anything like it. For three days I have been trying to get through to Virgin Media.

The first phone call was cut off after 30 mins. Then I was waiting on live chat for one hour and was moved to a Whatsapp chat. I received a message three hours later. The agent tried to get me to stay. I said no. I then received a message (in the same Whatsapp chat) from a bot informing me that the disconnection team was closed. 

I had the same result over the next two days. I placed in a complaint to Virgin Media on the second day via Virgins website.

I will not pay any monies past my 30 day notice period. Which is 01.03.22) I kept all my Whatsapp conversations and printed them off. 

I am sick to the back teeth of this incompetent & amateurish (Virgin Media)  company. I urge everyone to stay away.