cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discounted Plan

Queen170411
Joining in

I have a contract with a loyalty discount and it says it's expiring on 22 April 2022. Does it mean i will pay the full price after that date? Thank you for your response.

3 REPLIES 3

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

thats what it means - you need to ring retention now or soon and see what they will offer - its unlikely to be the price you pay now if that was your joining price

do a bit of research and find out what other isp's are charging - dont worry that they may not offer the same speed then ring - only speak to the UK they have more offers usually - if you get offshore either hang up and start again calls are picked up on first basis whoever is next so its a bit of a lottery - or you can tell them you want to cancel - that usually gets you transferred to a UK agent - once you have that just ask about deals

if you are not happy then you can give 30 days notice thats likely to get you a call back from outbound retentions - not guaranteed but likely - they will try and make you an offer good enough for you to stay - its a one off - take it or leave it - if you dont accept it dies - if you ring back it will not be there for you

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

theres a freephone number 0800 052 0422. You need option 4 to speak to retentions

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Thank you Tony!

Just spoke to VM cust services, will take a guess it is off shore. Offering the same Broadband and slightly better phone deal 18mo contract but because all prices going up in April it will be £3 something more anyway!

Will re look at things. Thanks again for taking time to answer my Q

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for updating the thread 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.