Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Direct debit & billing issues

Hi,

Another day, another issue with our virgin media bill and their awful customer service.

First issue is we agreed a direct debit with customer support who managed to screw it up the first time, a week later they have claimed to have fixed the issue. Now moving until 4 weeks later when direct debit is due out I received an email saying the bill is late. Check my bank account and they havent taken out any money from sept 30th and have also spelt out surname wrong.

To make matters worse we had numerous conversations with customer support about a special offer package of £55 a month we were put on only to be charged £62 a month. Promised several times this would be fixed and yet we are now charged £58.50 a month. This can't be the recent price rises as we received an email saying our deal would be honoured until Feb 2020 so this is yet another mistake.

Very frustrating as it so time consuming dealing with customer support and they do t seem to have a clue with what they are doing. Is there anyone from the digital team that can help us here so we dont have to waste an hour on the phone speaking to people and getting nowhere.

Please help, thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Direct debit & billing issues

Hi Hakdaddy74, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having some billing issues, I can appreciate it's causing you some frustration. 

I can see that you posted this on Thursday so can I ask if this has been sorted for you since? 

If it hasn't then please give us a call on 150/0345 454 1111 where we can get this sorted, if you do remain unhappy then please check out our complaints code of practice here

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma,

Afternoon unfortunately no as I haven't had a chance. Just got back to work after wedding and honeymoon last week and working on a trade show all weekend so extremely busy.

Calling customer support in the past is very time consuming and generally very frustrating process so figured it would be better to post here and wait for one of your team to respond. Issues tend to be dealt with far more effectively by one of your team than them.

Is there someone than help us here and take ownership of this issue rather me waste an hour of my time on the phone to people reading from a script for the problem not to be fixed?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update and we hope you had a lovely wedding and honeymoon. 

Sorry to hear of the complications with your new package, I'd really like to investigate this further for you today.

I'll just pop you over a private message now with some security questions if you'd be able to answer these by going to the purple envelope in the top right please.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks just responded back, apologies very busy with work ATM.

0 Kudos