cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive £100 Amazon voucher

08ordsam
Tuning in

On 30 April 2022 I brought Virgin media broadband that came with a £100 Amazon voucher. I never received the voucher.

I have contacted Gift cloud and used the help email in the email (attached) but haven't had any results.

Account number: [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

Screenshot_20220929-103334.png

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @08ordsam,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having getting your Amazon gift card. Did you sign up with us directly or via a third party site?

Regards,

Steven_L

So as far as I can remember I used a third party but had issues so I called Virgin media. The woman who signed me up over the phone guaranteed that the £100 Amazon voucher would still be credited.

Thank you for letting us know @08ordsam.

Are you able to confirm the 3rd party site you used? Did you follow the required procedure to sign up based on the company? Did you get any confirmation that it was actioned correctly?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Compare the market. The email they provided in the confirmation email is no longer operational. I have tried contacting the gift cloud service but to no avail.

The only confirmation of the £100 voucher I got was the email and over the phone with virgin.

Thanks for coming back to us 08ordsam,

Please can you check the link here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/gifts for further help and support with your gift voucher.

Kind regards Jodi.