cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery due today - Yodel have no record of it

mattcodling
Tuning in

Another day another issue with VM.

My new hub was due to arrive today (happy days! - or so I thought..) had a text yesterday from VM informing me I’d receive my time slot from Yodel today. 

Fast forward to today, it’s 1pm and I’ve had nothing. Now, if this was a reputable delivery company I’d have no worries - however I know how bad Yodel are. 

I decide to query this with VM, who say that they have no tracking information on their end and think it’ll be delayed for a couple of days (great, I’ve waited in today for nothing?) they tell me to contact Yodel, who advise me of the below. 

Sarojini Sharma 13:00:36 Thank you for your time and patience. I am unable to pull up the parcel details Parcel details. I have tried searching through your postcode. No recent parcel is showing under your name and address. You are advised to contact your seller and they can help you with the correct parcel details and get back to us.

As you can see from the above, they don’t have any record of any parcels due for my address. Clearly there has been a hiccup between VM & Yodel and I’m now left without my higher speeds for even longer. 

I don’t have any tracking information.

Please can someone actually helpful provide me with some assistance? Thank you in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3

mattcodling
Tuning in

Let’s see if VM have told me another lie or not, as this support agent has ‘assured’ me that my hub will arrive today. 

Still no sign. No tracking from Yodel. No text from yodel. It clearly isn’t arriving today. 

Can a forum support representative please reach out to me about this? I’m sick of being lied to by the support staff over on WhatsApp or the 150 number. 

Hi mattcodling

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I'll send you a PM so I can provide you the details of the tracking etc

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill