Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Deaf

I want to cancel Virgin TV but I'm deaf so cannot use phone.  I sometimes am able to ask my son to call in to make a call  for me but he can't stay for as long as it takes 150 to answer these days. Does anyone know an address I can write to, please

Graham Newton

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deaf

Hi,

We currently have a text message service available, if you text your query to 07533051809 then we will text back.

I hope this is some help.

Kind regards

Zoe

If the advice has been useful please hit the Kudos thumb and mark this reply as Helpful.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deaf

Hi,

You can currently use our text message service, available via: 07533051809, leaving your account number and details and a short description of your issue. Please bear in mind that this service is also under high load and may take some time to respond.

Hope this helps
Jake
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to save £50 off your bill by referring a friend? Send me a PM and I'll let you know how!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos