Menu
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Currys £100 Voucher

Hi

I purchased a TV via currys on the 5/10/19 and sign up to virgin bigger bundle as part of the deal which was installed on 11/10/2019.  Also as part of the deal was a £100 currys voucher which I would received via virgin media and I still haven't received this voucher can someone help

Thanks

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Currys £100 Voucher

Can you show where it says this is claimed through Virgin Media?

In my experience, it is claimed through Currys.

For example:

https://redeem.curryspcworldcashback.com/gb/en/pages/mp/home

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

There is a similar thread here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Currys-voucher/td-p/3856668

The consensus seems to be that if the offer was made by Currys and you bought in a Curry's store then you need to take it up with them not VM.  A link and contact information is provided in that thread.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

We have claimed the cashback via currys but this is a £100 voucher which when purchasing in store they said we would receive via virgin once everything was installed 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Nac250683 wrote:

Hi,

We have claimed the cashback via currys but this is a £100 voucher which when purchasing in store they said we would receive via yourselves once everything was installed 

Thanks

Firstly, as Ernie and I are not VM staff (as stated at the bottom of our posts) we are not "yourselves" 🙂
EDIT - As I can see you have now edited your post I'll cross this bit out.

Do you have anything in writing that states you will receive a voucher from VM or just the word of a Curry's salesperson?

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
Just joined
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I still haven't recieved my £100 cashback email. I've had my TV now for 4 months. If it wasn't for the promise of the cashback I wouldn't have changed internet provider or bought the TV. I hope that perhaps one or two people see this post and allows them to make an informed decision. My advise is unless you get the voucher on the spot, don't trust these company's. 

0 Kudos