cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit on account.

Blackst
Joining in

Hi, my mum received a credit on her account for a missed appointment. There has been 2 bills since and the credit has not been added to the bill….

Why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Blackst 

I can see Ash was able to amend the direct debit amount since the bill had been produced already.

It won't show as a credit on the bill but if you check your Mum's bank statement, you will see that she was charged less than usual for that month.

Thank you

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Blackst
Joining in

Hi,

a credit to my mums account was given due to a missed appointment but the credit has not been deducted from any bills.

can you advise please.

Hi there @Blackst 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back.

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced these issues with your Mum's bill, I'll be happy to take a look into this you via a PM. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Blackst
Joining in

My mum was supposed to get a missed appointment discount in February.

bank statement checked and no discount.

waited to check March and surprise still no discount.

what a way to treat a woman who is nearly 87.

where is the discount???????

Hi Blackst,

I can see that Ashleigh was able to confirm that the necessary amendments had been made. I've had a look and confirm that everything is correct on our end.

Kind regards

Beth

Hi, 

what do u need from me to prove that the discount has not been done?

I have bank statements and also screenshots of bills in the account proving no discount.

Hi @Blackst 

I can see Ash was able to amend the direct debit amount since the bill had been produced already.

It won't show as a credit on the bill but if you check your Mum's bank statement, you will see that she was charged less than usual for that month.

Thank you

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, 

both dd for February and March do not have any discount on bank statements. 

She was charged £54.94 in March and £54.64 in February.

I am trying to attach the back statement’s but the download size is to big.

How can I get the statements to u to prove you have not credited my mums account?

Hi Blackst.

Thank you for getting back to us. 

Sorry to see it has not been applied yet.

So I can look into this for you, I will be private messaging you.

Watch out for the purple envelope ✉.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide