Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 11 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: Covid-19 bills

Well here’s to another week of trying to get help not one thing anyone has said helped my tv signal and it’s still down low changed cables bought adapter tried swapping boxes round it’s still the same no matter what box I use upstairs so I’m thinking my signal ain’t enough coming in to my house I better get an engineer out soon and a mega discount to make me happy again or I’m going to start my own community and it won’t be nice

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi Charlied1979,

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with the box, 

After running through diagnostics some some of the boxes input levels are not what we'd expect, I can see it's been some time since you rebooted the equipment.

If you can please do this then I can check this again. 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 13 of 22
Flag for a moderator

I’ve restarted I’ve swapped cables pulled them out put them in everything I can and I finally get through to Virgin today after several months of hardly any tv in my room and they say they will send an engineer out I ask what about the package I had paid for and not got for several months so I get that back I get thanks for calling and disconnected not happy chap right now

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hey Charlied1979,

Have you raised a complaint with the team about this issue? They will be able to do a thorough investigation of what has happened with your package. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 15 of 22
Flag for a moderator

they cut me off before i even got to ask about complaints procedure is there an online way of doing it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 16 of 22
Flag for a moderator

This is the link to the online complaints form

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/make-a-complaint

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 17 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Complaint done and sent let’s see what happens see if they can live up to sky’s customer service 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 18 of 22
Flag for a moderator

I’ve still not heard from virgin about my complaint I put in a week ago what you doing virgin ignoring your long standing customers?????????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hello Charlied1979

Sadly we are not able to assist with billing on these Forums, 

You have done the right thing and raised a complaint 

We do have up to 28 days to resolve all complaints as advised here 

If you do need to contact us 

Just send us a text* with a description of your problem to 07533 051809 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 20 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Well I sent message they had look and because I used my services I’m not entitled to anything back then I get offered £10 gift wth that all about I haven’t used my services on one of my tv’s so excuse me sent email of complaint to ofcom aswell I’ve been a long time customer spending £100 on my package well just under that a month I could get sky for half that rant over get your fingers out Virgin 

0 Kudos