Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Contract expire

I have received an email from virgin media stating that my contract will expire, and in 3 to 5 days all services will stop, together with a link to prevent this from occuring. I cannot get through by phone. Is this legitimate????? Please help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract expire

Hi I'm karl a service tech for virginmedia. That does sound like a possible scam virgin dont cut your services off as soon as your contract expires. My advice is to ignore the link. When your contract expires you then go into a rolling monthly contract until a new contract is agreed. Hope this helps

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

KimCoo09

As with any service provider, be it gas/electricity, mobile phones, insurance or even subscriptions to magazines etc, I'd ask you to remember Virgin Media would never stop your contract in regards to you being able to use the services.  Virgin Media would always require you to inform us.  And please remember for any downgrades or disconnections, we would usually require 30 days' notice.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dear Lee

Thank you so much for your reply, putting my mind at rest during this pandemic chaos.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's a pleasure Kincoo09

Please stay safe.

Lee

0 Kudos