cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract and confirmation email have not gone through

fbock
Joining in

I ordered a router and phone delivered, and got this email in response "Thanks for choosing Virgin Media, here’s a summary of your order. Your QuickStart self-install pack is on its way and your services will be up and running soon". It was supposed to arrive on 12/08.

However, it's 13/08 and I have not received the confirmation of the delivery date, full contract, or email from the courier. Also, I wasn't sent an account number or anything (which was supposed to be in the contract I guess), so I can't use the call or text help options, and can't create a 'My Virgin Media' account. What should I do?

8 REPLIES 8

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @fbock

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry for the delivery issues. Not been able to locate your system from the Forum details provided so I shall PM you now.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi fbock,

Thanks for joining me on PM. Just to update the resolution to the PM is for you to call our sales team, they'll be able to assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

handown12
Joining in

Hello there,

I am in a very similar situation. I ordered the QuickStart self install package on 07/08 to arrive for today (17/08) and only received an order summary and pre-contract documents on the 7th. I have had no contact from Virgin since even though the email said the next stages were to confirm the delivery date and email the contract. I am of an understanding that the packages can be delivered up until 9pm - however having no correspondence and reading the other messages on these boards I am not hopeful that I will be receiving the package today. I would love some help or confirmation about the contract and delivery. Thank you. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @handown12,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Forums.

Sorry to hear you're facing a similar issue to fbock in regards to your delivery. As advised by John, it would be a case of having to call our Sales Team on 0800 183 1234 to look into this further as you haven't received any further details regarding this. The team will be able to check this for you and advise accordingly.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Tudor8687
Joining in

Hi, so I've ordered a tv bundle on the 25th Nov and I received pre contract details and my Web order. I have since contacted the sales team and they are saying there is no recollection of my order and I can't track my order as I need to log in but I need my account number and have not yet been given one. My expected delivery is tomorrow 29th but nothing 

Hi Tudor8687, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with locating your order. Once an order is made, it can take some time to show on the system but we can certainly have a look at things for you. 

In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Dave9393
Joining in

I have the same issues listed above I ordered the volt bundle self install to be delivered tomorrow 29th but I have only received a welcome email and nothing else 

Hi Dave9393,

Thanks for joining this thread to tell us about this late delivery of your Quick Start equipment, sorry for the frustration this is causing at the moment. 

Have you received your delivery today? 

Or any calls regarding your new services? 

Thanks,

Megan_L