cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract and billed amount don’t match

Michaellynch13
Joining in

I have been paying £45 since billing period May - June 2023, before that was paying £38 since October 2022. I have viewed and downloaded my contract on the virgin media portal today which indicates I should have been paying £38 up until April 2024. Am I due a refund? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cardiffman282
Problem sorter

It sounds like the usual annual April price hike to me. 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Cardiffman282
Problem sorter

It sounds like the usual annual April price hike to me. 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

Many thanks for the prompt reply - this was my initial thought but this is a percentage increase of 18.4% - way higher than the already ridiculous ‘inflation linked’ 13.8%! 

Hi Michaellynch13 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to the Forums. I'm sorry to hear you've had an expected rise in your bill earlier this year. As mentioned by Cardiffman282, based on the details you've provided, this will most likely have been part of our annual price rise that took place between April, and May.

You will have receive a personalised communication that details the specific change to your monthly charge. Price increases will vary as they are specific to the service(s) you have.

If you're not happy with your current package pricing, then it would be best to give our team a call on 📞 0345 454 1111, where we can look into one that best suits your needs and budget.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ