Menu
siandang
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contract Change without permission

Have had ongoing issue with my contract being changed whilst still on a 12 month contract. Have spent well over 4 hrs on phone and lost count of the number of people including Team managers who have promised to correct my account. Still nothing. Any advice on how to get it resolved once and for all🐒🐒🐒😫😫😫

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract Change without permission

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, siandang,

Apologies for the delayed response,  Our records indicate that this has already resolved by our phone teams. Let us know if you need any further help.

Cheers,
Corey C

0 Kudos
siandang
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Corey, I don't believe it's been resolved . My partner spent over an hour on the phone again the other day , although the team member was very apologetic , and he kept on going to his team manager to get explanations to my partners questions they  couldn't understand what was going on with the bills and why credits hadn't been applied properly  eventually saying, don't worry he would speak to and then put him through to the "Ultimate oomph team " to try to get to the bottom of it. The line rang 5 times and then a message that this office is now closed please call back again when open and then the line went dead. 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply and update, siandang,

I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos