cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contesting final bill

YOGIBUNNI
Joining in

Hi

When I gave my notice to leave I was told my final bill would be £52.89 which I wanted pay straight away, the advisor said there's no point in trying to put me through Payments as they'd would be closing now (it was very close to 8pm) so I said I would call back following day. 

The next day when I called to pay was told it was £58 which I wasn't happy about, although only a few pounds more, but they couldn't explain why it was more a day later! Then I was told I would be due some refund when the equipment was returned and the final bill recalculated which could take a awhile to be credited to my account at which point I said I would rather wait for final bill and was told it wouldn't be more than £58 either way I said I would not be paying a penny more than £52.89 which is what I was originally quoted. 

I've now received a final bill for £64.39!! Only option I have is a link to Payments and it's all automated so you can't speak to anyone about it.  I refuse to spend hours waiting to speak to someone on the Customer Service no. which is what I had to do when I called to cancel! 

Anyone know what my options are? I want to pay the amount I was originally quoted for and have the account closed! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time on this one @YOGIBUNNI and I'm pleased that we've been able to get this resolved for you.

Best wishes to you, and good luck with your new provider,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @YOGIBUNNI, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

I'm terribly sorry to hear of the confusion caused when issuing you with the final bill for you services.

Let's take a look into this one for you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time on this one @YOGIBUNNI and I'm pleased that we've been able to get this resolved for you.

Best wishes to you, and good luck with your new provider,

David_Bn

Thanks for your prompt help on this and resolving for me.