Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Virgin Media?

Please can someone suggest how to contact Virgin Media.

Phone calls don’t get answered or get disconnected (I think 40mins on hold is long enough)!

There’s no email address!

I’ve looked through posts on here and tried PM’s!

I’ve raised a complaint!

Still no joy......

Any guidance is appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Virgin Media?

Hi skin_uk72,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community 🙂

I am sorry for the hold times, we are busier than normal. Have you managed to speak to the team since posting?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No, not yet & to make things worse, there’s a Virgin Media outage in Werrington/Peterborough. This means I can’t use the phone/internet/tv at all.... It just gets better!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon skin_uk72,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We're sorry to see that you've been having issues with your services and were also effected by the issues earlier this week in the Peterborough area.

How are the services looking today? Have you been able to speak to our team since your post? 

If you need any further support either I or a colleague would be happy to pick this up for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

The network is fixed and running but still had nobody contact me about my original issue. I tried to call again but kept oh hold for to long. I did get a text on Tuesday morning that said they’re going to call me but still haven’t heard from anyone!! To say I’m annoyed, would be an understatement!!

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Apologies that our team haven't contacted you yet.

Can I ask what your original issue was that you'd like to speak to us about please?

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Not wishing to sound rude but have you read the first post? 

I want a sensible way of contacting a media based company that doesn’t involve me hanging on the phone forever and then being cut off? Or someone to call when the said they would (which was the msg I received a week ago)! 

I’m pretty cheesed off at the lack of customer service. The only contact I’ve had is via the “chat forum” and this is pretty shocking..

I’m guessing it’ll be another 48hrs before I get a poor response. 

Do you have an address I could write to or send a carrier pigeon to?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi skin_uk72,

Thanks for coming back to us. I'm sorry to see that you're finding this to be a frustrating process.

It would appear that my colleagues are attempting to understand the subject of your complaint, which hasn't been advised to us as of yet.

The Forum is a good way of contacting Virgin Media, but it would be worth knowing that this isn't instant messaging, and therefore there can be 24 or 48 hours periods when we aren't able to get to your posts - after all we have a good number of posts to deal with on Facebook, Twitter as well as on the Forums as well as complaints to deal with.

We also don't see every poster as needing our assistance over our PM service, again if we were to do this with every post, this would be even more time consuming for us.

If you would be kind enough to allow us to explore further into your issue before we move this to PM, that would be appreciated.

Kindest regards

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Quicker to light a fire and send smoke signals, at least your keep warm while waiting for a reply. Miss out on the awful music too.

0 Kudos