Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Contact with VM

Hi. 
 Is there anyway someone can contact me? I have my 30 days notice period and my services are due to end imminently. However I would like to speak to someone as I’m reconsidering staying. I’ve been trying retentions a number of times and each time just get an offshore call centre who cannot understand what I’m trying to ask. They then say there transferring me and I get the message “the other person has cleared”. As a last resort I’ve tried the online chat and they cannot help me either. 
thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact with VM

Hi Iamthelee,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry for the call experience. We don't deal with package enquires via the forums, so you will need to call the team on 150 // 03454541111 options 1 and 4.

Please let me know how the call goes.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. 

same happened again. No good. 

all I want to do is cancel the termination but it appears it will disconnect before I get to do so! 

thanks for looking into this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me. I will flag the call dropping here as we're not aware of any issues.

Please do try again as I say we cannot deal with package changes via the forum.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 30
Flag for a moderator

I would really like to hear from someone who has managed to contact VM and get a result for their query other than a VIP on this community . Contacting customer service is a big problem and VM seem to be neglecting their customers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pedlar, 

I'm sorry to hear this and that you feel this way. We monitor and respond back to each post when required and our VIP members help us a lot also. Where we accidentally miss a post, our VIP members gives us a heads up too.

Can I ask whether you have an issue that is affecting your service? If so please give us more information so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 7 of 30
Flag for a moderator

I would really like to hear from someone who has managed to contact VM and get a result for their query other than a VIP on this community . Contacting customer service is a big problem and VM seem to be neglecting their customers.

If it helps I have been trying since Sunday and haven't been able to contact VM.

(It doesn't help much, does it?)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your post Ntruby.

If you'd like to create your own thread with a query, our community may help with this or if assistance is still needed after a few days we'll step in to help. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 9 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily.  Thanks for the reply.   I did open a thread, on Sunday, but the answer was that i needed to speak to an agent.   I still haven't managed to.

The advice in the reply was NOT to just cancel my DD but this is what i am going to have to do.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 30
Flag for a moderator

I've found the thread for you, as it's a downgrade you're querying we're not able to do this over the forums.

On this occasion you would need to text in on +44753 305 1809, answer the few automated questions and then this will be passed to the team you need which would be retention's. Unless the account is in arrears, then this would need to go to the collection's team if you request this through text. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos