forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Sue_Clark_VC
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Contact details for Virgin Media texts

I texted Virgin Media as suggested on this site using the number provided.  It has been bounced back and despite trying several times it still gets bounced back.   What is the best way of contacting them as using Live Chat didn’t work as having been transferred to Retentions Team I waited 90 minutes and had to give up as had to collect my groceries - my time slot was ending.  I know Covid-19 has brought problems but so it has for everyone and to be honest I have not had such a bad experience anywhere else.  Virgin is a digital company after all.

Many thanks

Sue

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact details for Virgin Media texts

Hi Sue, it's possible you entered an incorrect number. Can you check, it should be 07533 051 809

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Sue_Clark_VC
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I have checked and it was right - in my mobile it’s shown as +44 7533 051809.  Would the format make a difference?

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sue,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to contact us via our SMS support, please try 07533 051 809 rather than +44 7533 051809, if you are still unable I would advise trying it on a different phone.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Sue_Clark_VC
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

Thank you for your help.  The number automatically reverts to the +44 format, even when I deleted the message and started again.  It has still failed to send.  Unfortunately I don’t have access to another phone.  I’ll have to pick an afternoon and try to FaceTime call the number on the page that is now acknowledging a fault.

Best wishes  Sue

0 Kudos
Sue_Clark_VC
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

Just to say I’m posting my reply again - ie it hasn’t made a difference and I don’t have another phone, or access to one - so that I can get an email if anyone has any other ideas.  

Thanks

Sue

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Sue,

I would like to help you further, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click in the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sue,

If you can check with a different phone first then we can take it from there.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos