cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints web form

Dalg
Joining in

I have tried to raise a complaint about my broadband issues but I am being told the link is broken or I have entered the wrong address. I have now had 4 days of problems with my broadband and I just keep being fobbed of and now I can't even complain about the service (or lack of)

31 REPLIES 31

goslow
Alessandro Volta

How are you trying to log the complaint? Via 'My Virgin Media' or a different route?

Complaints on the forums are often about how pointless it is making a complaint to VM (seemingly it is often a largely automated process with contested claims of VM being 'unable to contact you' and closing the complaint).

You may find making a post on one of the technical forums ('Networking and WiFi' or 'Speed') about your broadband problems might get you a more useful outcome than a complaint route.

One of the VM forum team should respond here within a day or two.

I have been trying to make the complaint using the webform in my virginmedia

Tried webchat but giving up after 45min wait and no chat

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Dalg,

Welcome back! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that you have had issues with us and in need of raising a complaint.

We can do this for you, I will send you a private message so we can raise this now.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

emassey
On our wavelength

Hello could you also raise a complaint for me too.

I have now tried 4 times to use the web form to complain about installation being delayed continuously for 2 months.  Each time I fill in the web form I get a screen saying "We've received your complaint", but when I try and "track your complaint" the message states "There's nothing to see here".

This has happened 4 times over the last 3 weeks.we've received your complaint.PNGthere's nothing to see here.PNG

Hey @emassey
Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your install and trying to raise a complaint about your delays.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you and get your complaint raised but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

You're very welcome @emassey and please let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Steven_L

s_tan
Joining in

Hi

Having a same issue here

Basically I'm supposed to receive credit in my account for this month's bill but this didn't happen. I have rang customer services last month to resolve this but it still a problem.

Can you please advise how can I raise this issue in writing, given the web form is not working?

Thanks

Hey @s_tan
Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm sorry that your promised credit has yet to be added to your account, I would be happy to raise a complaint for this on your behalf, I would need to take some details via private message. Please wait for my private message and if you can respond then we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L