cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint resolution

Petermetcalfe
Tuning in

I have been having problems with my tv and broadband. Phoned support. Asked for a security number I  entered 15 years ago. Unable to speak with a human. Call terminated. Wrote to virgin in Sunderland. No response to my complaint. Unable to follow up since I can't find MyCases. 

I am now in my late 70s, frustrated as he'll. Virgin seem to go out of their way to stop you speaking to them.

Any advice, most welcome!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Petermetcalfe wrote:

I have been having problems with my tv and broadband. Phoned support. Asked for a security number I  entered 15 years ago. Unable to speak with a human. Call terminated. Wrote to virgin in Sunderland. No response to my complaint. Unable to follow up since I can't find MyCases. 

I am now in my late 70s, frustrated as he'll. Virgin seem to go out of their way to stop you speaking to them.

You should be able to reset your telephone password via 'My Virgin Media' as per post #2 below

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Cancellation/m-p/5223354

This should, hopefully, allow you to get through by phone.

If you want to expand on the TV/broadband problems you have been having you might get further help on here either from the VM staff of other forum users.

In any event, one of the VM forum team should reply here within a few days.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Petermetcalfe wrote:

You should be able to reset your telephone password via 'My Virgin Media' as per post #2 below

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Cancellation/m-p/5223354

This should, hopefully, allow you to get through by phone.

If you want to expand on the TV/broadband problems you have been having you might get further help on here either from the VM staff of other forum users.

In any event, one of the VM forum team should reply here within a few days.

Thanks goslow. Password now changed. Just got to wait for vm to respond to my complaint.

Thanks again

Peter 

Hi @Petermetcalfe 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you've had issues with the TV and broadband.

I will PM you now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks

Hi @Petermetcalfe 

Thanks for joining me on PM and letting me help you.

Please do pop back to the Community should you ever need anything.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill