Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaint not dealt with and no contact since..

I have received a letter saying my complaint is resolved. It isn’t. I cannot contact anyone... phone lines continually engaged and no response to media messages. 

Ita been going on now since Jan. Installation readiness team have laid a live cable across my drive and it’s all exposed. At a loss now. 

Dealt with a really nice lady at the complaints line originally but she has now disappeared. The service from Virgin isn’t good at all. So disappointed and will be moving away at the earliest opportunity. The cable is a trip hazard. My niece fell over it and now I have a piece of mat covering it so no one else falls and then looks at suing me.

Will someone from Virgin please help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint not dealt with and no contact since..

Hi Clairewelsh, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch.

I have messaged the owner of your case and it appears they are away from the office at the moment so I will need to take a closer look form our side. 

I am going to send you a private message to confirm a few details and we can go from there. The message will appear in the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Natalie

I have received a call from a tech engineer Darren who is trying to assist me with this issue. 

If I don’t hear back from him I will let you know.

Thank you for getting in touch.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for updating us 🙂 

Yes, please let us know how you get on. 

Nat
0 Kudos