Hi nothing arrived?

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 12 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint about the complaints team

Sorry my apologies, I have sent it to the wrong person. 

I will send it again now. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Hales1
Tuning in
Message 13 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I have just posted something similar.  We are having the same issue.  I have written to the complaints team and the adjudications team and only got standard letters back as you describe - that they tried to call (when there are no missed calls and we were in), the complaint is not upheld and we should call customer services.

I like the idea of ofcom form and will do that.

0 Kudos
Tuvs
Tuning in
Message 14 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I have contacted Virgin every month since January about their overcharge. I have had the overpayment back and will check the next bill. I must admit, I only contacted the forum this week and it looks like success. Sasha was prompt and efficient with my issue. Good luck.

0 Kudos
Seagull79
Dialled in
Message 15 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I can only echo Tuvs comments.

Sasha has been very helpful and taken the time to understand and investigate the issues as well as provide a resolution.

Sasha's patience and help have helped restore some of my confidence around VM Customer Services.  I doubt if anyone senior reads these things but if they do, I would suggest engaging Sasha to train others in the art of customer service.

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 16 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Aw that's very kind of you @Seagull79

Made my day that has 🙂 

Would you just be able to confirm for me the PM that I most recently sent you, as I'm not 100% sure that it sent but it was explaining everything I have added for  you. 

Is that all okay 🙂 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 17 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Sorry @Seagull79

Just realised it was the wrong person haha! Honestly Thursday brain gets to you. 

Glad I could help you though, if you ever do need further assistance please feel free to post back on here and more than happy to help you 🙂 

Have a fab day 🙂 

Sasha - Forum Team

Tuvs
Tuning in
Message 18 of 18
Flag for a moderator

What gives me confidence is that mistakes are admitted and put right. Previous contact resulted in promises but no action. Breath of fresh air.

0 Kudos