cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for adult channels

rasher77
Tuning in

Hi all,   Bit embarressing but Im at a loss as to whats going on and can't get through to customer services.   My new bill came in at £75.46 !    It was only supposed to be £49 so when i went online we've been charged for 4 seperate channels stating Additional feature (18)    I had a fair idea what this might be and confirmed it with a google search.  Now we have 2 young kids who are in bed early at night and neither of us have watched anything 100% so I can't work out why we've been billed for this !   Can a moderator please look into this for me please !   We can't afford the bill and feel its just not fair.  

2 REPLIES 2

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rasher77, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your bill looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I can understand why you would feel embarrassed about this, however there's nothing to worry about if it is just a system error.

I'll need to take a look into your account in order to view the bills and see what's going on, I'll send you a PM now so we can start the process 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rasher77,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I am glad we managed to get this straightened out for you 🙂

If you need any more help in future, you know where we are!

Thanks,

Megan_L