cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant login as email still on old account

Bambieleigh
Joining in

I was with virgin media a few years ago, I recently joined them again at a new address but used my same email so when I try to login it tells me I have left so cannot access the app or site - can this be removed from My old account or something to allow me access ? Thanks 🙂 😀 

5 REPLIES 5

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Bambieleigh, 

Welcome back and thank you for contacting us here on the Community. 

I am sorry you are having issues getting your online account set up. 

We can take look from our side and see if we are able to transfer the login details over to your new account for you. To do this, I will just need to gather a few details via private message which I will pop over to the purple envelope now. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Hi I am having the same issue. Could someone take a look at it please?

Hi zzdaltonzv,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you're currently experiencing issues when trying to register for an online account.

Can we ask if you're able to register using an alternative email address? 

Deleting all cookies/caches and history may also help. You can also try registering from a different web browser and device.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi,

I'm having the same issue with not being able to use my email address with a new account number.  Can somebody help please.

Hi @David2410

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forum! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are also facing this issue. I'd be more than happy to look into this with you via a PM and I will pop one across now.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Hi @zzdaltonzv have you been able to try these steps provided by my colleague, or do you still require assistance on this as well?