Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cannot register for a virgin-media account

I signed up for virgin media about 3 weeks ago and received my router/model about a week ago. My internet is set up and working just fine.

The issue is, I cannot register for an account. I follow the register link via the email, and also via the virgin media website: https://my.virginmedia.com/create-profile/register?intcmpid=Link_MyVMlgdout_Register

It always fails to register. I tried my original email that was used on my account, I also tried a different email. After setting the privacy settings, it ends up on a page saying:

Sorry!

We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your super fast broadband.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot register for a virgin-media account

Hi premnirmal, thanks for your post.

I'd like to help get this sorted, so please look out for my PM and get back to me with the requested info when you can.

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your patience while we helped with this @premnirmal.

I've sent the IT ticket details via PM and will get back to you here with an update asap. 

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi @premnirmal, thanks for bearing with us. This should be sorted now. When you get chance can you please try registering again from here and let me know if that's successful or not?

Tom

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It worked, thank you @Tom_F

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Great stuff, cheers for the update. Please give us another shout if there's anything else 🙂

Tom