Menu
testing1234
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot log in to My Virgin Media

I received my email today to tell me my bill was ready, and I tried to login to My Virgin Media with my saved details. No dice. The details were saved in a password manager (which generated by the password manager), so I know that they are correct.

It continually refused to accept my login details, so I tried to reset the password. It told me I didn't have a Virgin e-mail, so I needed to set up a MyVirginMedia account. I got as far as changing my WebSafe settings before it decided that it couldn't set up my account. I thought it might have completed setup but failed afterwards, so I tried my new username and password. No luck. Did the new account process again, set my WebSafe, and it failed again.

Is there any way round this without spending the rest of my Friday on the phone?

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot log in to My Virgin Media

Hey @testing1234

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues with your online account. I have been able to locate your account and can see that no online account has been created for your account with us. When did you last try to use your online account and have you left our services and come back again?

We can get this checked for you. Please can you respond to my private message and we can look into this further for you

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
testing1234
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven,

I don't seem to have a private message from you here, unless I'm missing something?

I can't recall the last time I tried to access it (prior to this incident), but I think I couldn't log in and I just left it.

This is the second time I've been with Virgin at this address, but this is at least my second year of my account this time round.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just to confirm here - when you do go to create an account and you advise you it couldn't set up your account, was that the error message you received? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos