cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in, home page does not display, rotating logo

Professor_Plum
On our wavelength

When using Windows 10 I cannot log into my account. The username and password are accepted, but then the browser displays the rotating Virgin Media logo indefinitely. I have tried several different browsers. (Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Seamonkey, Vivaldi). I have tried using Private Window so no cookies etc.

I tried disabling tracking blockers in the browsers.

If I use Linux instead of Windows 10 I am able to log in without problems.

17 REPLIES 17

I forgot to mention I am on Windows 10 Home 21H1 and I put all the updates in earlier this month. It is now saying there is an update available but I think it is a feature update to 22H2

I have just managed to log in with Microsoft Edge! I don't know what has changed. Google Chrome and Firefox still not working.

Hi @Professor_Plum thanks a lot for your reply.

That's great news that Microsoft Edge is now working for you!

We aren't aware of any further issues with this, we haven't noticed any reported here other than yours here.

Please continue to monitor this and let us know if Edge starts to do this going forwards.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hello,

Im having the exact same issue whereby I cant login to my account. The virgin media logo just whirls away.  I have tried Edge,Chrome and Firefox all doing the same thing.

Seems like VM hav changed something on their end. 

Edge has stopped working again for me.

After waiting a few minutes, I refreshed the page and got in. The latest bill box did not show at first, but then another refresh made that appear. Something must be slow or busy somewhere.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm on Windows 11 and today whilst testing browsers I have succesfully logged into My Virgin Media using:-

Chrome  Version 107.0.5304.107 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Edge Version 107.0.1418.56 (Official build) (64-bit)

Firefox Version 107.0 (64-bit)

and Brave Version 1.45.131 Chromium:107.0.5304.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hey fizib,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account. Please could you clear your browsers cache and try to login to your account again and let me know if that works for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L