Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancellling during lockdown

I want to cancel my subscription to Virgin Media but when I called them they said their accounts department was closed due to lockdown. I've looked on the website and I don't see a way to cancel it from there or any other way to contact Virgin Media other than through their call stations which are closed. Does anybody know how I can cancel?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellling during lockdown

1) call in in work hours.
2) txt service
3) by post (details how to cancel in the T&C/Contract)

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Hi there.  You and others keep writing this, but it simply is not true.

The text service works in exactly the same way as the Live Chat: an automated service through which you may eventually, but are in fact unlikely to, get through to an agent by text.

To keep implying that it's a text service that arranges a call back is just plain untruthful.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

its not an automated service. its some questions to work out who you need to talk to and then you get transferred to a right person.

Keep the automated questions short and simple

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos