Menu
fribergrosie
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling my broadband and tv

Anyone know how I can cancel my account.... can’t get through on chat or phone .... been on the phone 25 mins now.... had enough I’m thinking of just cancelling my DD. I’ve already sent a complaint but heard nothing back.

thanks

0 Kudos
Penni
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling my broadband and tv

I only had virgin installed on Tuesday and its worse then my previous provider (plusnet) I have spent since weds trying to get hold of someone to sort this (I have the option of paying £5 more a month for a booster- but that seems ridiculous given I didn't need one with the last provider which already was cheaper) iv now decided its probs best to just cancel but I cant get hold anymore all the numbers I try cut off and the tx numbers don't deal with my query... im now waiting on a live web chat but im not holding my breath as iv been waiting since 9.30am.

sorry iv not really given you any answers im just at my wits end and looking for any help I can get to get in contact with virgin to sort this. I hope you mange to get your cancellation sorted asap- corona or not it really shouldn't be this difficult- they had no issue accepting the call when I wanted to join and staying in contact to sort the installation but now they are impossible to get hold of!
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling my broadband and tv

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, fribergrosie & Penni,

Sorry you are thinking of leaving us, unfortunately we are not able to process cancellations via the Community Forums. Cancellations can be done by phone 0345 454 1111 or by post Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG. 

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos