Menu
Dereklad
Fibre optic
Message 11 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling Sky Cinema

486F6ED4-DF0E-41CF-93AE-8F4FDCBBD949.jpeg

You see what's happening people ,it starts with fighting and squabbling in the forum ,it will spill out onto the streets .Violence, looting, anarchy and lawlessness will follow.

all this because of virgins £4.50 a month bill hike..

if coronavirus dont get you that £4.50 a month bill hike will.

im going to b&q to get some wood and start boarding  up my windows and doors..

people. Stay alive and good luck.

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..v6 box
Ps5& .
+size 9 feet..iphone 11 plus..
0 Kudos
Darran2
Tuning in
Message 12 of 16
Flag for a moderator

They shouldn't be increasing anyway

0 Kudos
Darran2
Tuning in
Message 13 of 16
Flag for a moderator

You cant cancel Sky Cinema as I just found out..if your on the old Full House contract it's part of it..you have to speak to retentions

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 14 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Full House itself has never included premium channels as best I can remember - it's just the top-tier of "standard" channels (BT Sport excepted).

It's the "big oomph" & "ultimate" bundles that add incusive Sky Premiums.

It's a fair point though, that if you are on a bundle that includes promotional Sky premiums (sports or cinema) then cancelling the premium element of that does mean re-contracting for the rest of your package.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Dereklad
Fibre optic
Message 15 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Ive also heard today that if your on the full house bundle,like myself and many others.im on £106 a month at the minite.

apparently thats not enought money for virgin,they need us all on the ultimate oomph  package..they go door to door with lower package people and purge us throught letterbox with a ww2 flamethrower.

thats what ive heard.

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..v6 box
Ps5& .
+size 9 feet..iphone 11 plus..
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 16 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Full House is one of the legacy top-tier TV packages, which has now (with some minor tweaks) morphed into "Maxit"

Ultimate Oomph is one of the new quad-play bundles that includes a Virgin Mobile (MVNO) SIM as well as top-tier TV, broadband & fixed line phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks