cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t sign in to my account

russgrant
Joining in

I have had an ongoing problem signing into my virgin media online account for about 2 years now. It all started when I received a letter from virgin back in 2020 alerting me that my email account may have been used to send spam emails, due to possibly accessing a website that had been compromised or clicking on a malicious email link. So they blocked access to all email accounts.

Since then I have tried on many occasions to reset my password but no matter how hard I try, it doesn’t seem to accept anything I try. I have had no access to my bills or ntl email account since that time and just thought I’d give it one more go?? Any help gratefully received. 

P.s. I’m not very computer literate 🥴

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi russgrant,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry you're having some issues accessing your email account, thank you for trying a password reset already.

So I can help further, I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner) so I can get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi russgrant,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry you're having some issues accessing your email account, thank you for trying a password reset already.

So I can help further, I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner) so I can get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm

Wish I’d tried this forum before, easily fixed. Thank you

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Great to hear Russgrant 🙂 

Please pop back if you have any issues or questions.

Zoie