Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 121 of 131
Flag for a moderator

Re: ameRe: Can't sign in to my Virgin Media account

I've been trying for 5 months to login.

I just keep getting sent to the holding page https://my.virginmedia.com/holding/ 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 122 of 131
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't sign in to my Virgin Media account

still unable to log into account, its been like this forever and i needed to make a £33 payment by the 12th december but obviously i cant make that payment because its giving me the same old, username is incorrect, change user name then go into email to verify it but i cant get into emails to verify it because it says my info is wrong jesus lol, surely this cant be that hard to fix im just glad im not the only one.

its beyond a joke now, just because i set up my late brothers account last year using my hotmail right before i set up my account that really should'nt stop me from viewing my own account, once i get past all the wrong info nonesence it says im no longer a customer with virgin and im fed up of asking them on the phone to simply give me new account login details...thats how easy it is but nope...too much IT involved for that it seems

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 123 of 131
Flag for a moderator

Hi perentie,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are unable to sign into your virgin media account, Have you tried the forgotten username/ password option?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 124 of 131
Flag for a moderator

yeah ive tried all that paul thanks, thats when im able to get through all the wrong info stuff and then it says im no longer a customer with virgin, because i set up my brothers account 1st using my hotmail and hes no longer a customer as he passed away, but its only recognizing his account through my info

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 125 of 131
Flag for a moderator

Hi perentie,

Really sorry to hear about your Brother, have you tried to set up an account in a different email address, as the one you are using still seems to be associated with the other account.?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 126 of 131
Flag for a moderator

yeah ive tried that with one ending with @virginmedia.com then i get the same run around with that, saying password invalid / username invalid etc its the same runaround every single time
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 127 of 131
Flag for a moderator

Let us take a look into that for you perentie. I'll send a PM shortly to confirm a few details & hope to hear back from you soon. 

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 128 of 131
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Have the same issue for months, can't sign in or reset password. I've tried every steps mentioned before, nothing helped.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 129 of 131
Flag for a moderator

Hi rohellec,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the online account issue and do want to help.

I'll send you a PM so we can discuss this securely. Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 130 of 131
Flag for a moderator

I too have been trying to sign in to my main account for the past two days. I know that the details are correct, but even when I go through the forgotten password process none of the security questions is regarded as correct and likewise the details of my latest bill. Please sort this out. Joe

0 Kudos