cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to my Virgin Media Account

iaparicio
Joining in

I've been getting the below image for weeks. It seems impossible to get in touch with a human about this at Virgin Media. Does anyone here know what I can do?

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @iaparicio,

Sorry to see you're facing an issue logging to your MyVM account. This has now been resolved for many customers.

Please, try the below fixes:

1. Clear cache and cookies on browser

2. Try logging from a different browser if primary does not work for you

3. Try logging via MyVM App

4. Try this link here to sign in

Let us know if any of the above fixed the issue, we can look into this further if you need more help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Mikef77
Tuning in

Nearly all posts are about the same topic. Yet whenever a mod replies it like its a new thing. Im yet to see anyone respond to say they can now log on. Wishing id stuck with SKY.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @iaparicio,

Sorry to see you're facing an issue logging to your MyVM account. This has now been resolved for many customers.

Please, try the below fixes:

1. Clear cache and cookies on browser

2. Try logging from a different browser if primary does not work for you

3. Try logging via MyVM App

4. Try this link here to sign in

Let us know if any of the above fixed the issue, we can look into this further if you need more help.

Adri
Forum Team

Anonymous
Not applicable

Many people have the exact same sets of issues, the forum team here are only intent on driving you on a wild goose chase until you stop complaining - they have no actual practical solutions.

Eventually you'll be told a ticket has been raised with IT, nothing will come of that, and you'll go through the process again with a new forum person and a new IT ticket, or you'll be asked to call a number which puts you on hold for hours, passes you around between departments with each saying there is nothing they can do and passing you on to another.  With long hold times and security checks between each transfer.

And eventually, they will either hang up on you or raise the exact same mythical IT tickets that also do nothing and you'll do the same thing again a month later.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there, 

sorry to hear about your issue and long wait times. 

We were unable to locate your IT ticket from here as you are posting from an anonymous profile. 
Please, use a customer account to get back to us should you need more help or the ticket updates. 

We will be happy to look into this further for you.

Adri
Forum Team

Thanks, but I can't log in to my account. That's the problem I need help with

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi iaparicio, 

Thank you for getting back to us. 

We would be happy to assist with this further but I will just need to confirm a few details via private message. 

I will send this over now and you will find the message in the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat

Option 4 worked for me. Thanks!

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi iaparicio,

Thank you for letting us know that you were able to resolve the issue. 

Please get in touch if you require any assistance in the future. 

Thank you,

Nat