Menu
Franco121
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broadband only for new customers ... no option for existing with all three services!!

We don't use landline telephone nor watch live tv so no need for tivo box as getting a small smart TV plugged in with ethernet to watch catch up etc.

I'd upgrade my broadband one or two levels but want to get rid of TV and landline. Call wait times are crazy which I don't have time for ... plugged old phone back in to avoid paying more mobile costs!!

Why don't I have greater control over MY account ... upgrades only and poor call back/answering. Other companies have staff connected to calls from home ... why not a superrich company like Virgin?

Out of contract so might just leave unless hear of better solution! Such a faff to get another company in with activation fees, engineer visit etc et.

Thanks for tips or advice

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband only for new customers ... no option for existing with all three services!!

Hi Franco121,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see you've been struggling to get through to our team to cancel the TV and telephone services.

If you're still struggling to get through to our team, I would advise calling close to our opening time of 8am on 0345 454 1111 - which is charged at landline rates, to get through ahead of call queues.

If you call us on a mobile, this would deduct from your tariff minutes and not incur an additional charge outside of the dedicated minutes.

We do also offer a free of charge service for our landline and mobile users on 150 for Media services and 789 for Mobile services

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos