Menu
dgaddk
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Kit Return

I have been asked to return the Broadband Kit in the jiffy bag being sent to me. The problem is that over 2.5 years ago I asked Virgin Mobile to disconnect my Internet Broadband due to moving out into another accommodation. I reported this change via phone then and at the same time I have been assured by the Customer Service that the specific returning envelope will be provided. However, I have never received any jiffy bags. What can I do, if I do not have the access to my previous accommodation as well as I do not know account number and area number which are required to order the appropriate Returning Kit parcel (Collect +)? There’s also a need to report that I am already abroad and I am going back to England at the end of August 2021. Thanks in advance for all your suggestive solutions that might be applicable to sort out the problem presented above.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Kit Return

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @dgaddk, and a very warm welcome to you!

Can you please advise me if you still have access to the equipment to return to us?

If so, we can seek to find the account you had with us using the door number and postcode of the previous address, and also take the address in England you'll be staying at in August and arrange for an area field manager to pick this up from you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
dgaddk
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Dear @David_Bn,

Firstly, I would like to say thank you very much for your replay. Answering your question: YES, I still have the access to the VIRGIN MEDIA equipment ( the Internet modem) provided to me as the part of Broadband Agreement around 3 years ago. 

In terms of the address you asked me for, I am able to share this particular details but in the private conversation, not for public knowledge. Thus, could you advise me who can I contact with, please?

Regards,

Dagmara Dudek 

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @dgaddk,

Thank you for getting back to us about this issue.

Good to hear that you still have access to your VM equipment. I will be able to send you a Private Message in order to get some more details from you to have a pick up arranged.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your forum page. I will be in touch soon. 

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos