cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday deals not for existing customers

--kyezer--
On our wavelength

So after spending hours with Virgin on chat through WhatsApp they tell me Black Friday deals are only for new customers. I've been with Virgin before they were Virgin (NTL) and they can't give me a black Friday deal because it's " not their marketing strategy" so I'm told.

Instead of the Black Friday M350 TV package at 39.99 they offer M250 bundle for £40.01, I went to accept that but no they say it was wrong they can only offer £51.00 a month, I asked to log a complaint and one was recorded but accidentally marked as resolved (no resolution) so I go back to the WhatsApp a day later and now the best deal for M250 plus TV is £55 a month.  How on earth can it change so randomly. Person on the chat can't get anything better and frankly don't seem to care either.

Are any other providers better?  This is an awful way to treat a loyal customer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey --kyezer--,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey --kyezer--,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L