cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed twice

Nuka0378
Joining in

I was billed twice how do i get my money back.

6 REPLIES 6

Nuka0378
Joining in

Hello i was charged twice for a bill i had just paid off and im not sure who to contact any help would be appreciated. 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Nuka0378,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your billing, I can see that you have spoken to the team since your last post and been advised the best way to get this resolved. Is that correct? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hello Steven

I thought i had it sorted out with my bank but virgin media took the payment out again yesterday, itried contacting them this morning but the line was disconnected.

Hi Nuka0378, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this one. 

I'm sorry to hear the payment has been taken again. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Nuka0378, 

Thanks for sticking with me via private message. I'm glad I've been able to get everything sorted for you. 

If you need any help or support going forward - you know where we are 🙂 

As agreed, I will be in touch Friday just to confirm the next bill once generated but I'll do that via private message. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Nuka0378, 

Thanks for taking the time to come back to me via private message. 

I'm glad we've been able to sort this out for you. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team