Menu
Andyelle
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Billed for 13th month

Hello,

I phoned Virgin to request cancellation (over one month before) for my TV and broadband contract -to end upon completion of my 12 month contract last week. I was very specific about this and the date that the account must be closed. However, I now have an email "bill" for a thirteeth month at a raised rate.

Can you please give me an email to request that this be annulled? It is absolutely scandalous that Virgin makes a cancellation of service so complicated. 

Regards, 

Andy L

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billed for 13th month

Hi Andyelle, can you confirm when the disconnection request was submitted we would require 30 days notice for all disconnections? Do you now have services with a new supplier? Chris

0 Kudos
Andyelle
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris, 

Thanks for the reply.

Request was made on the 15th of December.

I have email confirmation of disconnect request on this date.

I do not have services with a new supplier, though I am not sure how this is relevant. 

Regards, 

Andy

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andyelle,

I can see you spoke to us on 14/12/20 as there was a issue and this was resolved on the call, I will be happy to discuss this further, 

so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andy, 

I am glad I was able to make things a little clearer , it can be a little confusing when it come to final bills , stay safe.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos